Up-us.info – Chocolate chip cookies – whole wheat. You can cook Chocolate chip cookies – whole wheat using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies – whole wheat
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of pecans.
Chocolate chip cookies – whole wheat step by step
- Preheat to 350; line cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Cream together butter, sugar, & brown sugar until smooth. Stir in vanilla & eggs. Combine the flour, baking soda, & salt; blend into the creamed mixture..
- Fold in the chocolate and pecans..
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet..
- Bake 12+ minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack..