Up-us.info – Chili Cheese Nachos. You can cook Chili Cheese Nachos using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Nachos
- Prepare 2 can of Chili sauce.
- You need 2 of 2 jars of Tostitos Nacho cheese.
- Prepare of A few pinches of Taco Bell seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Colby jack shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Your choice of tortilla chips.
Chili Cheese Nachos instructions
- Heat up your cheese sauce add a few pinches of Taco Bell seasoning.
- Heat your chili sauce.
- Preheat oven 400.
- Fully cover your oven pan with a thin layer of tortilla chips.
- Use a spoon to splat cheese sauce over chips.
- Cover with Colby jack cheese.
- Add another layer of chips and repeat last time.
- Use a spoon to splat chili sauce over the chips.
- Put in oven for 20 minutes.