Up-us.info – Beef tongue tacos. Delicious Beef Tongue Tacos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I have another beautiful dish today this is Beef Tongue Tacos! I decided it was about time to get them out before this humble low-cost delicacy that is usually eaten in a taco in so many places of my country becomes a forbidden fruit.
Beef tongue, like most offal, require different cooking techniques than that of popular cuts of meat like flank steak and. After cooking the beef tongue, of course we made tacos with it. The tacos had very simple toppings Chinese Beef Tongue Salad. You can cook Beef tongue tacos using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef tongue tacos
- It’s 2 of beef tongues.
- You need 12 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of soft tortilla.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of racao herb or cilantro.
- Prepare 1 dash of adobo seasoning.
Beef tongue, also known as lengua, can be a surprisingly wonderful cut of meat — if it’s prepared well. After a quick sear in a cast-iron skillet, it’s the perfect filling for simple street-style tacos. Making the beef tongue takes a few hours to make, but it is totally worth it, plus you are left with some awesome beef stock when you are done. This beef tongue recipe is also incredibly easy to cook – it only a takes a few minutes of prep work.
Beef tongue tacos instructions
- bring water to boil in a pot ..toss in tongue. boil for about 2 1/2 hours while adding more water occasionally.
- drain out half the liquid and keep put over medium heat.take tongue out and peel of skin. once peeled slice and dice in really small pieces.toss back in pot..
- add seasoning and lower flame to simmer for about half hour..
- take tortillas and heat up over low flame slightly ..
- serve in tortilla and also goes best with pico de gallo.(in my recipes also).
- enjoy!! ;).
In a taco – Shred the meat and serve in a corn tortilla with cilantro, diced onion and a drizzle of tomatillo. Browning is key to great tongue tacos, adding a bit of crispiness to the meltingly rich meat. Note: Pork or lamb’s tongue can be used in place of the beef. Beef tongue is often seasoned with onion and other spices, and then placed in a pot to boil. Once tongue is done remove & peel off outer layer, it comes off pretty easily once it’s fully cooked.