Up-us.info – Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. You like Quest Bars or protein bars in general but you think that they are too expensive? Then this recipe is for you! They are so easy to make and I think.
They’re light, chewy, cakey, and moist. This recipe is based off of my popular Banana Bread. I made a few small tweaks to turn Brown Sugar – The only sugar used in these muffins is brown sugar. You can have Sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- You need 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- You need 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- You need of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
It is in the batter and it gets sprinkled on Feel free to even use a combination of nuts. Top these muffins with salted butter. These healthy banana oat protein muffins are moist, flavorful and flourless. Packed with fiber and protein, they make a yummy, filling breakfast or snack.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
Insanely moist and full of flavor, these healthy banana oat protein muffins are made without flour and with nutritional ingredients. These Healthy Banana Protein Muffins are the perfect nutritious breakfast! Gluten/dairy free and packed Oh healthy banana protein muffins, how I love you. This is one of the first healthy recipes I EVER It wasn’t necessary and I wanted people to be able to make these nut free if they wanted! Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour.