Up-us.info – Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette. guac bacon, mushroom & cheese turkey burgers baja style turkey tacos baked lemon and rosemary turkey baked turkey rigatoni banana chocolate chip muffins banh-mi style turkey tacos barbeque pineapple turkey burger barbeque turkey burgers barbeque turkey pizza basil turkey and. A wide variety of smoked turkey bacon options are available to you, such as type. Recipe for smoking a boneless turkey breast wrapped with a bacon weave.
Top with the mushroom-onion mixture, add cubed smoked turkey, and pour the egg mixture on top. How to make smoked turkey breast, either with wild and domestic turkey. How to Make SMOKED TURKEY MUSHROOM CHEESE OMELETTE. You can cook Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms fresh or canned.
- Prepare 2 slices of smoked turkey deli meat – diced.
- You need of Small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Small sprinkle cup shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley.
The old saying that all things are better with bacon is true. Sweet or savory, recipes with bacon are more exciting. Whether serving bacon strips with breakfast, sprinkling crumbled bacon. The mushroom gravy makes the turkey meat so tender and juicy all over again and it’s especially good served over creamy mashed potatoes.
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette step by step
- Lightly oil or butter skillet on medium low heat.
- Whisk eggs, dry spices and milk or cream in a bowl. Pour in pan. Cut cooked bacon strips in half and dice 3 of the halves..
- Cook about 4 minutes or until edges start looking dry then sprinkle all your toppings except the Colby jack cheese And a few of the diced bacon bits onto one half of the omelette and continue cooking 2 more minutes..
- Using a spatula fold the half of the omelette without toppings on top of the half that’s filled. Place lid on skillet and cook another 2-4 minutes to ensure inside is fully cooked and hot. Garnish with pepper and parsley and a little salt. serve with the remainder of the half bacon strips, a sausage patty or toast..
I smoked my turkey wrapped in brown sugar coated bacon from Fred Meyer. Even added the bacon to this recipe and it turned out amazing. Sharing a recipe for Turkey, Mushroom and Bacon Puff Pastry Pockets. These puff pastry pockets are filled with a turkey, bacon, swiss cheese and a creamy mushroom sauce. They’re the perfect choice for using up leftover Thanksgiving turkey!