Up-us.info – Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos. You can have Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos
- It’s 1 lb of pork roast.
- It’s 4 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger, minced.
Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos instructions
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Rub with sea salt, pour liquid smoke over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours..
- 30 minutes before serving, shred pork with 2 forks..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay wontons on flat surface. Fill a small glass of water. Spoon a tablespoon of shredded pork into the center of each wonton. Top with some broccoli slaw and red onion..
- Wet your fingertips in the water, pinch 2 opposite corners of the wontons together to seal. If they aren’t sealing well, then fold them over like in picture. Place tacos on baking sheet, spray liberally with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- While tacos are baking, combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until boiling, then reduce to simmer. Wisk as it thickens..
- Remove wontons from the oven when golden brown. Drizzle tacos with sauce. Chop cilantro to garnish. Enjoy!.