Up-us.info – Pinwheel cheese buns. Place cheese slices on dough; roll up from short end. Place one slice in each prepared muffin pan cup. Soft Pinwheel Buns with a center filled with shredded meat or ground beef than swirled and baked to perfection!
They’re topped with a layer of crispy, brown cheese, and shot through with molten cheese. These pinwheels are the perfect solution. These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels from Delish.com are the best. You can have Pinwheel cheese buns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinwheel cheese buns
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour, I use after white and half whole wheat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of bread machine yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, or any kind you have on hand.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking spray or olive oil.
Top with sliced ham and cheese. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle. Such a fun little snack or appetizer! These tortilla pinwheels are very popular, especially for holiday entertaining.
Pinwheel cheese buns instructions
- Add all ingredients except for the cheese and olive oil to your bread machine pan in the order that your bread machine instructions indicate. Set to dough.
- When the dough cycle is complete, remove dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a very large rectangle. About 1/4″ thick.
- Now apply either the cooking spray or olive oil to the dough and sprinkle the cheese evenly.
- Starting at the longest part of the rectangle, slowly roll the dough a bit at a time. Once all rolled up, using a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cover and let rise for 30-40 minutes or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, once pinwheels have risen, bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Optional, I sprinkle dried parsley and parmesan cheese after I remove from the oven.
Click Play to See This Tortilla Pinwheels with Cream Cheese Filling Recipe Come Together. Cheddar Cheese Buns – Woman Scribbles. Tender crisp, cheesy tops and filled with cheese inside, You will love these Cheddar Cheese Buns that has a bit of parmesan cheese mixed in the toppings. Brush the entire surface with the seasoned olive oil. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.