Up-us.info – Parfaits (Breakfast). Make Ahead Breakfast Parfaits are a quick, healthy breakfast for busy mornings. This Make Ahead Breakfast Parfait recipe is my answer to the craziness of back to school. They also happen to be a completely easy, affordable and super-speedy breakfast to enjoy at home as well!
Berry Breakfast Parfaits Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These nutella yogurt parfait popsicles are layered with fresh fruit and crunchy granola, and make a delicious and wholesome breakfast on the go. Recipe: Baklava Breakfast Parfaits. by Megan Gordon. You can have Parfaits (Breakfast) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parfaits (Breakfast)
- You need of Base.
- You need 4-6 Cups of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 2-3 Cups of Vanilla Almond Granola.
- You need of Flavor.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Strawberries.
- You need 2 Cups of Raspberries.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Honey.
Make the Honeyed Crumble topping for these parfaits on a weekend afternoon or evening when you have a little extra time. This post may contain affiliate / referral links.. In a small bowl, combine the three fruits. Yogurt Parfait is an insanely easy breakfast made by layering yogurt with fresh raspberries and strawberries, then topping with granola and a drizzle of sweet honey.
Parfaits (Breakfast) step by step
- Prep: Slice Strawberries to desired size..
- Prep: (Optional) Mix Yogurt with Sugar and vanilla to taste..
- Layer Yogurt, Honey, Berries, Yogurt, Berries, Granola.
- Store: Airtight, stays good for 2 more days in fridge..
The combination of pineapple, raspberries and banana in these yogurt treats makes a bright and cheerful morning breakfast. This nourishing breakfast is a lot of fun and refreshing on a hot morning. Vary the fruits according to your taste and seasonal availability. Login or register to rate and review recipes! Add blueberries and strawberries to a small bowl.