Mississippi Pot Roast. You can cook Mississippi Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mississippi Pot Roast
- It’s 3-5 pound of chuck roast.
- You need 1 packet of ranch dressing mix (powder).
- Prepare 1 packet of dried onion soup mix.
- It’s 8-10 of pepperoncini peppers.
- You need 1/2 c. of pepperoncini pepper juice.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter (1/4 cup).
Mississippi Pot Roast step by step
- I always use slow cooker liners in my crockpot! Easy clean up!!.
- Place roast in crock pot, and top with all other ingredients. Cook on low for 8 hours..
- When finished, place over noodles, mashed potatoes, or make a sandwich!.