Lower carb cheesy Carbonara. Keto Carbonara – Low Carb “Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon” – Easy One Pan. Our Cheesy Keto Carbonara recipe is one quick dish to prepare, and using only one pan makes it a breeze to clean up. Make It: Creamy Low Carb Spaghetti Carbonara.
If you want it exxxxtra cheesy you can grate a. To keep this recipe low carb, zucchini will be used as a replacement for pasta. We use smoked bacon cubes for this recipe, but you can use regular bacon It will be just as delicious. You can cook Lower carb cheesy Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lower carb cheesy Carbonara
- It’s 1 tbsp of bacon grease or oil.
- It’s 1 head of small cabbage, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of Diced ham.
- It’s 1 can of Ragu mozzerella sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 oz of Ziti pasta.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzerella.
Of all the ways to cook zucchini, the carbonara is one of our favorites. Low-Carb Zucchini Carbonara – a healthier, low-carb alternative of a popular Italian dish. Made with spiralized zucchini, bacon, eggs and Parmesan. This recipe for low carb chicken carbonara is an Italian favorite with a healthy twist!
Lower carb cheesy Carbonara step by step
- Saute cabbage in your oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. I used bacon grease for more flavor..
- Add your diced onion, ham, and mushroom to the cabbage. Sautee on medium for 2 or 3 minutes, then turn to low..
- Season sauteing vegetables and ham as you wish. I added pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic..
- Meanwhile, boil your noodles until al dente..
- When the noodles are finished add them to the saute pan along with the ragu mozzerella sauce and heavy cream..
- Mix well and pour into a 9×13 casserole dish. Add Mozzerella cheese on top. Bake at 450 until top is a light golden brown. About 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired..
Herbed baked chicken is dressed with carbonara sauce and served on a bed of spaghetti squash for low carb comfort food! Spaghetti carbonara used to be my absolute favorite – one of those dishes that I remember eating for I knew coconut cream had to be incorporated in there along with nutritional yeast – my go-to ingredient when I want to add “cheesy” flavor to my recipes. This low-carb cabbage carbonara is quick, easy, has few ingredients, and is absolutely delicious! It is high in fat and calories – it’s probably not something you’ll want to eat on a daily basis. The Best Cheesy Carbonara Recipes on Yummly