Up-us.info – JP’s whole wheat bread. You can cook JP’s whole wheat bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of JP’s whole wheat bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
JP’s whole wheat bread step by step
- Add ingredients to bread maker in order listed above..
- Can use bread cycle to bake in machine or dough cycle to bake in oven.
- If baking in oven, remove dough from bread maker and place on warmed baking stone brushed with olive oil and let rise until doubled in size. Bake in oven at 350° until golden brown (about 20 minutes)..
- If you prefer to use loaf pans, split dough in two equal portions after removing from machine instead. Reshape and allow to rise until doubled in size. Place in lightly oiled pans, and bake at 350° for about 20 minutes or until golden brown..