Up-us.info – healthy n yummy focaccia sandwich. After i made my whole wheat focaccia, i wanted to create a sandwich using that. I decided to create a veggie sandwich. Luckily i had all the veggies on hand and it turned out pretty good.
Caprese Focaccia Sandwich, Amanda’s Sandwich, Mini Fourth Of July Focaccia Sandwiches. Mini Fourth of July Focaccia SandwichesSuper Healthy Kids. focaccia sandwiches for a crowd. Last year, Alexandra Stafford published a Below is the recipe for the simplest, quickest focaccia you’ll ever need to make and several sandwich filling suggestions (many vegan, too) I hope. You can cook healthy n yummy focaccia sandwich using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of healthy n yummy focaccia sandwich
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 1 each of onion.
- Prepare 1 of red bellpepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow bellpepper.
- You need 1 of green bellpepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 envelope of oregano.
- You need 1 envelope of chilliflakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need of preparation.
- You need 4 slice of cheese.
- It’s of paste.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of corriander leaves.
- It’s 3 medium of gren chilli.
- Prepare of base.
- You need 1 loaf of focaccia bread.
- You need 1 small of butter.
Look for focaccia in the bakery section of your grocery store. Since I couldn’t find plain focaccia bread, I ended up getting feta cheese and spinach one.still turned out very yummy. This might just be the best-dressed turkey sandwich you ever make—served on focaccia bread with an extravaganza of Italian-style vegetables. Slices of this pretty sandwich make any casual get-together more speical.
healthy n yummy focaccia sandwich instructions
- put the coriander leaves and garlic cloves in the mixer along with green chilies and a tbsp of salt. mix until it blends well..
- wash n slice all the vegetables..
- take the bread and cut it from the middle from its height.
- apply butter on the opened end of the bread. and put the corriander paste. place all the veggies on top of the paste. put a pinch of salt,pepper,oregano and chilliflakes..
- close the sandwich and put it in the oven for 1 minute..
Add or change ingredients to your taste. Focaccia Sandwiches Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Easy Healthy Dinners, Healthy Foods To Eat, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Snacks, Healthy Eating, Lunch Recipes, Delicious Recipes, Healthy Tuna Sandwich, Tuna Salad No Mayo. Focaccia bread is a unique vessel for just about any type of sandwich. It’s hearty yet airy, with a tender texture that absorbs the flavors of foods used as fillings in a delicious way, yet it has enough “chew” to maintain its shape for easy eating out of hand.