Grilled Tri-tip. You can cook Grilled Tri-tip using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Tri-tip
- You need 1 of -Tri-tip.
- You need of Sucklebusters SPG (salt,pepper,garlic).
- Prepare of Sucklebusters 2 pig mafia steak seasoning.
Grilled Tri-tip step by step
- Set grill to 225-250° and let heat up. If using charcoal or gas, set temp to medium.
- Cook indirect until internal temperature to 110-128.
- Take Tri-tip off grill and crank heat to 500+°. If using charcoal grill, you may need to add more at this point. Gas grill set to high..
- Once grill is at temp, place Tri-tip back on grill and sear for 2-4 minutes until desired internal temp is reached. 135° for rare/medium rare.
- Slice tri-tip against the grain, noting the grain switches on the smaller triangular portion. Slice the thickness of a pencil.