Up-us.info – Flank Steak Pinwheels. You can cook Flank Steak Pinwheels using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flank Steak Pinwheels
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Red Wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Flank Steak pounded to 1/2 inch thickness.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Potato bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh or frozen chopped spinach, thawed squeezed dry if frozen, washed and dried if fresh.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
Flank Steak Pinwheels instructions
- in a large resealable bag, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice, 1 clove of garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper. squeeze the bag to blend well. Pierce the Flank Steak with a knife, making small slits about 1 inch apart. Place the steak into the bag, and seal. refrigerate overnight to marinate. (If you have 24 hours to spare you won’t be disappointed. ).
- preheat the oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- crush the remaining clove of garlic on a cutting board with a large chef’s know. Sprinkle the salt over the garlic, scrape with blunt end of the knife to make garlic paste..
- Remove the steaks from the bag, and discard marinade. Spread the garlic paste over the top side of the steak. Place layers of chopped onion, bread crumbs, spinach and cheese over the garlic. Roll the steak up lengthwise, and secure with kitchen twine or toothpicks. Place the roll in a shallow glass baking dish..
- bake uncovered for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the roll is at least 145°F (63 degrees C) in the center. Let stand for 5 minutes to set, then slice into 1 inch slices to serve..