Up-us.info – Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour). Since carrots are in season, I am sharing this eggless cake recipe. Like my most cake recipes, this carrot cake is also made with whole wheat flour. though you can also make it with all-purpose flour. To make eggless carrot cake I have used whole wheat flour entirely.
In this recipe instead of carrots you can even add grated beets. Instead of whole wheat flour you can use plain. So I tried this Whole wheat Carrot Cake Recipe where in I replaced eggs with baking powder and baking soda as eggs are not allowed at my place. You can have Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour)
- Prepare 1+3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flavorless oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of whole-wheat flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- You need 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
Just got to try this cake timely before the winters end and the season of yummy juicy carrots gets over. You can’t go wrong with this eggless carrot cake recipe. Recently I tried a chocolate version of the cake without using carrots and raisins and poured the batter in a bread loaf pan. The flours I used were Eggless carrot cake recipe with homemade cream cheese frosting.
Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) step by step
- Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup oil until smooth..
- Add 1/2 cup yogurt and 1 tablespoon vanilla essence to the sugar and oil mixture and beat well..
- Mix the dry ingredients (1 cup whole-wheat flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder) and add to the liquid mixture through a sieve. Slowly fold until no dry patches are visible..
- Add 2 cups of shredded carrots and 1/2 cup walnuts to this mixture. Pour the mixture in a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven for 45mins at 350F. Once done, let the cake cool down..
- To prepare the frosting, add 1/4 cup softened butter, remaining 3/4 cups sugar and 4 oz cream cheese to a bowl. Beat well to form a smooth frosting. Layer the top of the cooled cake with the frosting. Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon if you like..
Eggless carrot cake recipe with video & step by step photos. This eggless carrot cake is one of I tried your carrot cake,it got little sticky inside and was not firm. I just skipped baking powder of your recipe and used wheat flour. See how to make Eggless Carrot Cake, eggless cake recipe so soft , so moist that it melts in mouth. This is another healthy whole wheat cake recipe.