Up-us.info – Easy Taco Rice Nachos. How to Serve Easy Taco Rice. What can you do with taco rice? Serve it as a side with beans like what you get at a Mexican restaurant (Mexican-American, that is), use it to fill a burrito, or build a delicious bowl meal on top of it.
I will definitely make this dish the next time I fix any Mexican dish! Taco Rice made with simple, fresh ingredients and full of Tex-Mex Okinawan flavor! That was many years ago, and Taco Rice has become a part of our regular dinner line up for busy days. You can cook Easy Taco Rice Nachos using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Rice Nachos
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 of Medium Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 2 Cups of Water.
- It’s 1 Cup of Rice.
- It’s 1 package of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 bag of tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Taco Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of cheese.
It’s one of those recipes that’s so easy to make with everyday ingredients. This Taco Rice recipe is so simple you don’t even need to follow the recipe. Your tastebuds can easily be the guide! This Taco Rice quickly became a family favorite with it’s fresh ingredients and ease of preparation.
Easy Taco Rice Nachos instructions
- Brown the ground beef, onion, and rotel. Drain..
- Add water, rice, and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 15 minutes until rice is soft and most of liquid is gone..
- Sprinkle cheese on top, add your desired amount of taco sauce, and pile it on some tortilla chips!.
Follow this time-tested cheesy beef nachos recipe for a perfectly delicious result every time. Stir in taco seasoning mix and green chiles. FISH TACO RICE BOWLS with avocado & pickled onions, topped with a Cilantro Lime Dressing! You don’t want it too crunchy because then the fish gets lost! You want to be able to taste each and every flavor!