Easy delicious pot roast. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that’s left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve. The pot roast comes out unbelievably Great recipe, easy to prepare and follow. Slow Cooker Pot Roast in a garlic balsamic sauce perfect for an easy weekday or weekend dinner,.
I Googled “crock pot roast” and a Paula Deen recipe popped up at the very top. Sounds delicious and perfect for an easy, big-family dinner. Making me hungry for mashed potatoes and gravy. You can have Easy delicious pot roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy delicious pot roast
- It’s 1 of pork roast (mine was almost 4lbs so i only used half).
- Prepare 1 of unseasoned meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of dry ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown gravy.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of sweet onion.
- It’s 1 medium of red potato chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of russet potato chopped.
This Pot Roast is so easy my kids can make it! But the best part is the amazing flavor. Easy Pot Roast that is also the most delicious pot roast! We also have a recipe for slow cooker pot roast if you need a little extra space in the oven.
Easy delicious pot roast instructions
- Put roast in crock pot and sprinkle tenderizer on all sides. Season with the garlic powder, ranch seasoning, and pepper..
- Rinse your veggies then peel/ chop the carrots. Next chop both potatoes and the onion. Place veggies all around the roast in the crock pot..
- Mix up your gravy and pour over meat and veggies. Put lid on and cook on high for about 6 hours. ****( I flipped mine over halfway through cooking time and added Extra seasonings.) You can cook on low throughout the day if you like but I didn’t start mine until the middle of the day. It probably didn’t.need to cook as long as it did but still it turned.out delicious.:) hope you enjoy! !.
Instant Pot Pot Roast Recipe is the only recipe I need in life! Pot Roast is my absolute favorite! There’s something about the tender meat, potatoes, carrots, and THAT SAUCE that is so comforting and delicious. This is the BEST POT ROAST RECIPE of all time. Add amazing flavor to the next pot roast that you make with this easy pot roast seasoning!