Up-us.info – Bread Pinwheel. You can cook Bread Pinwheel using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Pinwheel
- Prepare 4 slices of wheat or white bread (I always use wheat bread).
- Prepare of Little desi (homemade) ghee just for brushing over the breads.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Tomato ketchup -.
- Prepare of Sev – little.
- You need of For stuffing,.
- Prepare of Potatoes – 1 No boiled, peeled and mashed.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1 of small sized big onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Homemade Garam Masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Bread Pinwheel step by step
- First boil potato, peel and mash it with a potato masher or by hand. Keep aside.
- In a heavy wok, or kadai, add 2 tsp oil and after it gets little heated up, add very finely chopped onion followed by green chillis.
- Then, add ginder garlic paste followed by turmeric and garam masala..
- Just stir for 2 minutes and then add in the mashed potato along with required amount of salt..
- Cook covered in very low heat for 5 to 6 minutes….stirring twice in between. Keep aside.
- Now, take 2 bread slices and take a small round shaped cup and cut the bread by pressing the cup over the bread and removing the excess bread outside. Make such cuts in all 4 bread slices..
- Add the potato filling inside and keep the other cut bread over it and press it little form all sides…dont press too hard that the potato filling comes out..be gentle..
- Brush the outer sides of the bread with desi ghee on both sides. And place it on a fry pan…no need to add any extra oil or ghee on it. Press the bread on the pan with your hands and let it cook in very low flame for 3 to 4 minutes and then flip it over carefully. And let the other side cook the same way…till both sides get that golden brown colour..
- Then remove them from the pan and after slightly cooled you have to roll the outer side on the ketchup completely…and roll it on the sev….serve hot just like that….a very heavy filled even snack, especially when you are very hungry….kids will love this recipe..