Up-us.info – Brad’s smoked bacon taco poppers. Jalapeno Poppers are a classic appetizer. But you can change this tasty treat up a bit as I do here, stuffing them with a Cream Cheese Salsa mixture. Wrap the bacon tightly around the popper.
Smoking them will result in the best flavor and the most moisture retention. While bacon is smoking prep jalapeños and cheese stuffing. Tips for the Best Smoked Jalapeño Poppers with Crispy Bacon. You can have Brad’s smoked bacon taco poppers using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad’s smoked bacon taco poppers
- It’s 12 large of strait jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 of 8 oz pkgs cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mild taco seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of prepared salsa verde.
- Prepare 1 packages of turkey bacon.
- Prepare 1 of hickory wood for smoking. or other preferred wood.
Cook up your bacon first, either smoke it until crispy or cook it in the oven or stovetop until crispy. Boring deep fried jalapeño poppers have got nothing on our smoked, bacon wrapped version! When it comes to unappealing food names, Atomic Buffalo Turds (a.k.a. ABTs) ranks at the top of my list.
Brad’s smoked bacon taco poppers instructions
- Remove tops of jalapenos. Cut in half and remove seeds..
- Mix room temperature cream cheese, salsa, and taco seasoning in a lg mixing bowl..
- Load jalapeno halves with mixture..
- Wrap with a slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Place on the middle rack of a smoker. Smoke between 150-200 degrees for 2-3 hours. I used hickory but any hardwood will work.
- Remove to a baking dish and finish in the oven at 400°F until peppers are done.
- Serve warm.
However, when you cook these smoked bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers, they’ll be gone faster. Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers – Everything is better with bacon right?? These jalapeño poppers have diced cooked bacon mixed all into the stuffing. Smoked jalapeno poppers is one of the best party foods and are very easy to make. This recipe uses a secret ingredient that makes them better than ever before.