Bacon Chicken Carbonara. You can have Bacon Chicken Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Carbonara
- You need 1 lb of angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 each of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- You need 2 cup of cooked chicken chopped.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Green onions sliced.
Bacon Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Boil pasta according to package direction in heavily salted water. In the meantime, crisp bacon in another pot and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease reserving a tablespoon or so in the pot..
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl with Parmesan cheese salt and pepper and whisk to combine..
- When pasta is done drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Add pasta to the pot and stir in the egg mixture vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Add bacon, chicken, and green onions and combine. Add the hot pasta water as needed to cream the mixture..
- Add extra parm and enjoy! I serve it with crusty garlic bread and a fresh green salad..