Up-us.info – Andrea’s BBQ Chicken Nachos. You can have Andrea’s BBQ Chicken Nachos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Andrea’s BBQ Chicken Nachos
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 large of *cooked* chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 packages of tortilla chips.
- You need 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 1 medium of jalapeno.
- You need 4 tbsp of honey.
Andrea’s BBQ Chicken Nachos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350?.
- In large mixing bowl, shred the cooked chicken into nice bite sized pieces.
- Grab your favorite bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays is my favorite), and squeeze the entire bottle into the bowl with the chicken.
- then add the honey & mix it all up until the chicken is completely coated with the sauce.
- In your large casserole dish, add your nachos and half of the package of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Then, drop spoonfuls of the chicken mixture in an even layer on top of the nachos and cheese.
- add remaining cheese & diced jalapeno pepper (guts and seeds removed).
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce & tomato…. whatever your family enjoys!.