Up-us.info – No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options). Reviews for: Photos of No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars. It’s also naturally dairy-free and gluten-free. Casein protein powder- While this type of protein powder does contain dairy, it is still low.
Enter no bake gluten free desserts! This recipe collection doesn’t even include every single one of my no bake recipes here on the blog, which is actually No bake lemon cheesecake miniatures are little bites of citrus heaven, made with sour cream, cream cheese, a touch of sugar and gelatin, and plenty. But with half a cup of butter and two full cups of refined sugar packed into traditional no bake bar recipes, they’re really not even close. You can have No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options)
- It’s 1 cup of Butter (Use Margarine or Coconut Oil for dairy-free option).
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar (packed) (Use Splenda or Stevia to reduce sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- You need 3 cups of Quick Oats.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Use Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips to reduce sugar).
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
Oatmeal Chocolate No Bake Bar Instructions. This super easy Oatmeal Fudge Bars recipe is the perfect breakfast or midday treat to satisfy your sweet tooth — totally guilt-free! You’d never know it’s gluten free, dairy free, and vegan too. Best of all, these squares of rich chocolate and comforting oats are super easy to make and don’t require.
No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free options) instructions
- Melt butter in pan over low heat.
- Stir in Brown Sugar and Vanilla.
- Mix in Oats and allow to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Press half the mixture into a greased 9×9 inch pan.
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. Stir well..
- Pour chocolate mixture over the pressed oats and spread evenly..
- Crumble the remaining oats over the chocolate layer..
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 2-3 hours to set..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut to desired size. (Cuts easiest if allowed to resume room temperature.).
Dried Turkish apricots, gluten free rolled oats, pumpkin seed, vanilla protein, maple syrup or honey, and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Hence these Nut Free No Bake Apricot Oat Protein Bars! Let’s break it down now, shall week? No bake, no prob, no nuts, no gluten, no dairy, no refined sugar. These gluten-free oatmeal cookies are so easy to whip up, I usually make two batches, one with raisins and one with chocolate chips.