Up-us.info – Donut style muffins (No frying required!!). You can cook Donut style muffins!!!! (No frying required!!) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Donut style muffins!!!! (No frying required!!)
- It’s 200 g of plain flour (sift).
- Prepare 140 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 100 ml of vanilla yogart (or a plain yogart).
- It’s 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 140 g of butter (unsalted) -melted.
Donut style muffins!!!! (No frying required!!) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 190c (170c fan), line 10 cake cases in a tin.
- Put caster sugar, flour, bicarbonate soda, in a large bowl.
- In a jug add eggs, yoghurt, vanilla extract, and melted butter, whisk together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, using a manual hand whisk, whisk together well until combined.
- Half fill each cupcake case with cake mix, and then add around half a tsp of filling (I used nutella and jam as my fillings), then top up with my cake mix to the top of case.
- Bake in middle of oven, for 15 minutes until golden..take out and leave to cool for 5minutes.
- Pop some granulated sugar in a bowl… and a little melted butter in another bowl (melt around 40g unsalted), pop the top of each muffin into the melted warm butter and then dip into the sugar!.
- They should look like this!!.