Up-us.info – S’ mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels. You can have S’ mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of S’ mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂
- It’s 1 of -10 oz. bag mini marshmallows.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 5 cup of rice krispies.
- It’s 3/4 cup of graham crackers.
- It’s 7 oz of jar marshmallow cream.
- Prepare 6 of Herseys chocolate candy bars.
S’ mores Rice Krispies Treat Pinwheels… 🙂 step by step
- Preheat oven to 200º. Line a jelly roll pan. (10×15″) with wax paper. Rub softened butter all over the top of it. Set it aside..
- Combine marshmallows and 1/4 cup of butter in a microwave safe bowl. Cover & heat for 30 seconds. Repeat until completely blended . Stir in rice krispies & graham cracker crumbs. Stir well. Pour mixture into prepared pan . Press mixture down.A butter spoon helps..
- Next spread marshmallow cream all over that. It is hard to spread so I dipped my spoon in some Hot water.place hersey candy on top of that.place in oven for about 2 minutes. Till candy is soft enough to spread.When melted enough to spread. Spread it all over the top of that.Let Cool 10 minutes..
- I stuck mine in the fridge for while. When chocolate is cool. Roll up jelly roll style. On the long side of the pan.peel wax paper away. Pinch seams together a little bit. Place seam side down.Refrigerate 30-35 minutes. Or until chocolate is set.Slice & serve..