Up-us.info – Redd’s whole wheat apple bread. You can have Redd’s whole wheat apple bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Redd’s whole wheat apple bread
- Prepare 1 of apple (dealers choice i used gala).
- Prepare 3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 can of Redds apple beer.
Redd’s whole wheat apple bread step by step
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Finely chop apple.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and form well in center.
- Pour beer into well and use fork to press edges of flour into the beer.
- Continue until a ragged looking dough forms and add chopped apple.
- Take dough with your hands and make a loose ball, then knead about 15 times.
- Form loaf on buttered and lightly floured baking sheet, or if you wish a bread pan, and let sit for 15 min.
- Put in oven for 45 min until the top has goldened.
- Cool for 10 – 15 and butter the top.