Pot roast surprise *crock pot*. Slow Cooker Pot Roast in a garlic balsamic sauce perfect for an easy weekday or weekend dinner,. Pot roast is a big, tough beef cut (usually a cheap cut perfect for slow cooking), seared, covered and cooked slow with herbs and veggies in a flavourful. Found this Crock-Pot pot roast recipe on of a website called www.recipegoldmine.com.
This pot roast in the crockpot is simply perfection. Comfort food is my weakness and there’s nothing better than a hearty slow cooker pot roast. Crock Pot roast was always one of my dad’s specialties. You can have Pot roast surprise *crock pot* using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pot roast surprise *crock pot*
- You need 2 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion diced.
- You need 1 of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 envelope of french onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
He’d use Porterhouse seasoning, toss in some carrots, celery, onions and potatoes and cook that. You can make this chuck roast crock pot recipe even easier! Also, since I tend to be a little lazy in the kitchen, I highly suggest using crock pot liners to You will be surprised how delicious this crock pot roast recipe is. It is crazy simple but packed with flavor.
Pot roast surprise *crock pot* instructions
- In large crock pot place chuck roast in bottom.
- Next add French onion soup mix evenly over roast.
- Add in onions and peppers.
- Top with cream of mushroom soup.
- Let cook on high 3 hours add in can of chicken broth.
- Keep cooking on high for another 2 hours. Melts in your mouth!!.
No need for expensive seasoning packets. Pot roast is an easy recipe, but it is flavorful and rich so finding other dishes to compliment it can be a little tricky. Here are some salads, sides and desserts that go nicely with this slow cooker pot roast. I’ve made pot roast so many times in my crock pot, but I have never has it taste as good as this. Slow cooker pot roast is made with only five ingredients plus water.