Up-us.info – Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁. You can have Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 step by step
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don’t eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. 😊.