Up-us.info – Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus. You can cook Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips
- Prepare 1 lb of chick peas.
- You need 1/3 cup of tahini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 6 clove of fresh garlic.
- It’s 5 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of sumac.
- Prepare 6 of whole wheat pita bread.
Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips instructions
- Roast pepper & garlic in the oven until cooked, peel skin off pepper & remove seeds & stem..
- Combine chick peas, salt & garlic in a food processor for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides & process for 30 more seconds..
- Add water & lemon juice & process for 30 seconds.
- Add tahini, olive oil & chopped up roasted red peppers & process until mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle sumac for flavor & garnish.
- To make pita chips cut pita breads into chip size & put on baking tray. Drizzle lightly with olive oil & sprinkle with salt & bake in 400° preheated oven until browned..