Up-us.info – Semi Healthy Fudge…….Maybe. You can cook Semi Healthy Fudge…….Maybe using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semi Healthy Fudge…….Maybe
- Prepare of fudge.
- You need 1 of fat free sweetened condensed milk, 14 ounce can.
- You need 3 cup of dark chocolate chips, 15 ounces.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of craisins dried cherries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of natural granola, your favorite blend.
- You need of set up.
- It’s 1 of parchment paper.
- Prepare 1 of baking dish 8×8 size.
Semi Healthy Fudge…….Maybe instructions
- Prepare the 8×8 pan by lining it with parchment paper leaving it to overlap the sides on baking dish..
- In a non stick sauce pan heat the condensed milk on a medium heat..
- Add in chips and mix until almost completely melted..
- Add in dried cherries and vanilla..
- Once chocolate is melted, pour into baking dish. Spread fudge to fill all the sides and make the top even..
- Sprinkle on granola and press into fudge..
- Chill for at least two hours to set..
- Cut into small sizes. Enjoy!.
- This does not need to be refrigerated to store once it is set..
- Recipe by Taylor68too with the inspiration of cooks listed above..
- Ingredients used..