Up-us.info – Chicken and Waffles with a Spicy Maple Sauce.
You can cook Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce
- It’s 1 lb. of frozen chicken strips.
- You need of Waffles (frozen) OR fresh !!! 🥰.
- You need 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of margarine or butter.
Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce step by step
- Prepare chicken strips by cooking in oven according to package directions……. When done set to the side……
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan on low heat mix together maple syrup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce and butter or margarine…..
- Cook maple syrup mixture until all ingredients are blended…..set saucepan to the side when done……
- Heat your waffles either in your toaster OR in a waffle iron…….
- Place waffles on a plate, then pour about a tablespoon of maple syrup onto each waffle…….
- Place about 3 – 4 chicken strips on top of each waffle……
- Top chicken with maple syrup, then serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can eat it as an open sandwich or top each waffle with another waffle on top !! 😋.