Up-us.info – Chana chat(chickpea salad)😊 #cookpad #mycookbook. Making chickpea salad or chana chat is simple and easy. If you look at the nutritional profile of this chat, you’ll see that it’s a high-fiber, high-protein, low-carbohydrate, cholesterol-free dish. Hence, it is ideal for eating in.
Chana Chat Chickpeas salad with mixed vegetable seasoning with spices and Lemon juice. Chana chat – Simple chickpea salad combining the goodness of chickpeas, onions and tomatoes. A sprinkle of chaat masala and ground cumin adds Finding new salad ideas and creating new ones can keep adding more salads to your diet interesting and fun. You can have Chana chat(chickpea salad)😊 #cookpad #mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chana chat(chickpea salad)😊 #cookpad #mycookbook
- It’s 1 cup of boiled chickpea(chana).
- You need 2 cup of curd,1 tsp cumin seeds (roasted and grind).
- Prepare 1 of tomato, 2 cucumber, 1/2 apple,1 onion and 2 green chillies.
- It’s 1 of potato boiled,1 cup bondi(small fritters made from gram flour).
- You need of Get easily in Indian markets.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt,1 tsp black pepper.
Healthy and refreshing chana salad or Chickpeas salad with fresh veggies and tossed in a lemon and olive oil dressing, Step by step chickpea salad. So, how about a Chana Salad or Chickpea Salad that combines fresh vegetables including bell peppers, cucumbers, green onions, and feta cheese. Chana Chaat Recipe with step by step photos. Chickpea Chaat is a tasty, tangy and easy chaat snack made from white chickpeas or chana, spice While a salad is simple and sober, a chaat is full of bursting flavors and taste.
Chana chat(chickpea salad)😊 #cookpad #mycookbook instructions
- Cut the vegetables, soak Bondi in water..
- Boiled chickpeas, roast cumin and grind.now take curd in a bowl,add black pepper, salt and mix.
- Mix all and add the roasted cumin powder,mix well.garnish with coriander leaves and serve chilled 😊 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 for yummy recipes. #newyoutuber #takecareofyourself 👍.
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! This recipe is for Chana Chaat which is a spicy Pakistani chickpea salad. It is usually served during Ramadan, but is also enjoyed throughout the rest of the year too. You can have it for a light lunch, as a side dish or as a snack. Chana chat – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds.