Up-us.info – Carol’s 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread. You can cook Carol’s 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carol’s 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread
- It’s 8-8 1/2 cups of organic whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark molasses.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Carol’s 100% Organic Whole Wheat Bread instructions
- Start with organic natural product.
- In a large mixer bowl. Add 3 1/2 cups of flour, yeast and salt. Mix well.
- Small pan on low. Add 3 cups water, 1/2 cups molasses and 1/4 cup oil. Using a thermometer keep checking temp until between 120°F and 130°F. Then add warmed liquid to the dry mixture slowly, stir setting on the mixer..
- Slowly add 5 cups of flour. Switch to the dough hook when necessary. Knead the dough on the low setting for 5 to 8 minutes..
- Proof to double the size with rise in a large greased bowl..
- Punch down dough. Divide into 2 rounds. Place each load in 9 inch round cake pan. Slice cuts on top or not..
- Proof again to double the size..
- Bake at 375°F for 40 to 45 minutes..
- Rack and cool.