Up-us.info – Aata Ke cheela (whole wheat flour). You can have Aata Ke cheela (whole wheat flour) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aata Ke cheela (whole wheat flour)
- It’s 1 cup of Curd.
- It’s 1 cup of Sooji.
- It’s of Water, as required.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 of green Chilli, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
Aata Ke cheela (whole wheat flour) step by step
- Prepare a batter by mixing 1 cup of sooji in 1 cup of curd adding water as required..
- After mixing well, wait for 10 minutes and then add some more water to make thick mixture..
- Add chopped onion, chopped tomato, coriander leaves, green chilli chopped, salt and pepper in the batter..
- Heat refined oil on non-stick pan and spread two table spoons of batter on the pan to make a round cheela.
- As the bottom part gets cooked, roll it over carefully without breaking the cheela and cook it, till it becomes light brown..
- Take it off the heat and serve with green chutney..
- My Tip: Adjust the quantity of curd according to the sourness of curd..