Up-us.info – Whole wheat waffles. You can have Whole wheat waffles using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat waffles
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cane sugar*.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of milk*.
- It’s 1 of egg*.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted*.
Whole wheat waffles step by step
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl..
- Wisk all of the wet Ingredients in a medium bowl. Add to the dry mixture, being careful not to over mix..
- Cook on a waffle iron for 3-4 min..
- *I only use organic ingredients and cage free eggs but if you are on a budget or do not eat clean than conventional ingredients will work fine..