Up-us.info – Whole Wheat Thin and Tasty Quick Crust. You can have Whole Wheat Thin and Tasty Quick Crust using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Thin and Tasty Quick Crust
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornmeal.
Whole Wheat Thin and Tasty Quick Crust step by step
- Mix everything but the cornmeal in a bowl until consistent..
- Add the cornmeal to the bottom of a large roaster pan, and spread the corn meal evenly. I used about a 12×17″..
- Rotating the dough in your hands as you pinch and stretch the dough gently, try to make the dough into a nice big throwing disc..
- Press the dough into the roasting pan and on top of the cornmeal, pressing thinner and thinner until the dough takes up the whole roasting pan..
- Toss the pan into the oven at 400°F for about 10 minutes..
- Add your toppings. I did marinara, meatball, bacon, sauteed peppers and onions, and mozzarella..
- Put it back into the oven for another 20-25 minutes, depending upon your preferences..
- Pull it out, let it rest for a few minutes, and then cut it up to serve..