Up-us.info – Whole Wheat Pancakes. You can cook Whole Wheat Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of large eggs.
Whole Wheat Pancakes instructions
- Combine milk and vinegar. Set aside, allowing milk to curdle..
- Combine dry ingredients..
- Melt butter and whisk into curdled milk. Add egg and beat well..
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry. You may need to add a little milk to achieve pancake consistency..
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add a little butter. When the butter is sizzling gently, pour in a ladle of pancake batter..
- When your pancake is starting to bubble on top, flip it over to cook the opposite side..