Up-us.info – Whole Wheat Bread Machine Rolls. You can cook Whole Wheat Bread Machine Rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Bread Machine Rolls
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of – cup room temperature butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 1/4 of to 1/2 cup additional warm milk.
Whole Wheat Bread Machine Rolls instructions
- 1. Place all ingredients in order given in your bread machine. Start dough setting. Check after 5 min. To see if you need more liquid or flour. You don’t want it too dry. Add the additional milk or flour if needed. I prefer to have a little more moisture..
- 2. Remove from pan when cycle is finished. And shape dough pieces into balls of approximately the same size. Place on a greased baking sheet..
- 3. If you are freezing, you may do it now for up to a month..
- 4. Before baking, let rolls rise under a light kitchen towel, in a draft free area for about 40 min..
- 5. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake rolls approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature..
- If you are baking from the from the frozen state you will need to leave out to thaw completely and then let them do the second rising. This will probably take about 12 hours..