Up-us.info – Three cheese garlic bread. Who doesn’t like warm, gooey cheesy bread right from the oven? Let Three-Cheese Garlic Bread from Judy Schut of Grand Rapids, Michigan tie the dinner together. This bread is bound to be a hit with everyone!
I haven’t had garlic bread in a dog’s age and I’m pretty sure I have NEVER made it myself. Why have I been robbing myself of this deliciousness???? Remove bread from oven and sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture. You can have Three cheese garlic bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Three cheese garlic bread
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3 tbsp of blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 loaf of french bread.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil or italian seasoning.
Try our easy to follow three-cheese garlic bread toastie recipe. Cut each garlic bread loaf into quarters. Separate and place halves, butter-side up, and. On occasions, you can also make this cheesy.
Three cheese garlic bread instructions
- mix all ingredients together except the bread..
- slice bread.
- spread cream cheese mixture on bread. you can also add more cheddar to the top..
- broil until golden and bubbly.
- **alternate use: cream cheese mixture can be used as a hot dip and serve with your choice of crackers or pretzels.
Dip each roll in butter then roll it around in the cheese mixture. Put each roll back in pan and sprinkle entire top with garlic powder. Sprinkle any remaining cheeses over top of rolls. Cheese, garlic and bread – in pull apart bread form. Guaranteed to be the most popular thing at any gathering you take it to!