Up-us.info – Stain glass jello bars EASY. Such a fun, and festive, and versatile idea, you will love this Stained Glass Jello recipe! Have you ever made a poke cake with jello? So easy and everyone’s always impressed because it’s so pretty.
For each flavor, dissolve one box of jello in one cup of boiling water. Stained Glass Jello: Stained glass Jell-O is a fun, festive treat for holidays and parties. Choose colors to represent the theme! You can cook Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- It’s 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- It’s 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- It’s 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- Prepare 2 cups of boiling water.
- You need 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
Get creative with these stained glass JELL-O bars! A simple video shows you how to turn colorful JELL-O Gelatin cubes into a broken glass JELL-O dessert. Pour milk mixture over cubes; stir to evenly distribute gelatin cubes. Broken Glass or Stained Glass Jello Shots.
Stain glass jello bars EASY step by step
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
Note: Make sure that the white gelatin is not warm. It will melt the cubes and stain the white gelatin. The day before, prepare the raspberry. Broken Glass Jello aka Stained Glass Jello, is simply colourful jello cubes immersed in a condensed milk jello. And then the whole thing is chilled in the fridge, until it’s all set and ready But How Do You Make Jello Cubes?