Up-us.info – Spaghetti In Whole Grain Mustard Sauce. You can cook Spaghetti In Whole Grain Mustard Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti In Whole Grain Mustard Sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 150 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s 20 stick of green beans.
- It’s of ONION IN WHOLE GRAIN MUSTARD SAUCE MIXTURE.
- It’s 2 cup of any spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of onion in whole grain mustard sauce.
Spaghetti In Whole Grain Mustard Sauce step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then season with salt and add spaghetti then simmer for full 8 minutes ,adding the green bean at the last minutes then drain and set aside.
- Mix the spaghetti sauce with onion in multi grain mustard sauce then the cooked spaghetti https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354373-onion-in-whole-grain-mustard-sauce.
- I serve this spaghetti with baked Mackeral in whole grain mustard sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358449-baked-mackeral-with-mustard-sauce.