Up-us.info – Slow Roasted Chicken Wings. You can have Slow Roasted Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Roasted Chicken Wings
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken wings (drums or flats).
- Prepare of EVOO.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
Slow Roasted Chicken Wings step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. For easy clean-up, line a cookie sheet with foil. Use a slotted rack (I use a regular cooling rack) and cover with foil. Punch a few holes in it to allow grease to drip onto the sheet pan. Spray with cooking spray..
- If wings are thawed, rinse and pat dry. I usually put them in a zip lock bag – less dishes and clean up. Pour some EVOO in the bag and add the wings. Season to taste. I use the above ingredients. Use whatever suits you..
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour. Turn and bake another hour or until a meat thermometer reads 180. If you like them a little more crispy, put them under the broiler for a few mins. – not long as they will dry out..
- TIPS: If you are in a hurry, turn the heat up and cook them for less time. I was never a wings eater, until a friend told me about these. They are moist and fall off the bone. I like mine dry and dip in sauce when done. You can roast these, toss in your choice of sauce and stick back in the oven to heat. May take 2 hours, but well worth it..