Up-us.info – Sarah’s Simple Shepherds Pie. You can cook Sarah’s Simple Shepherds Pie using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sarah’s Simple Shepherds Pie
- Prepare of spices.
- You need 4 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried chives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion flakes or 1/2 sauteed chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 6 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 envelope of brown gravy mix.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Sarah’s Simple Shepherds Pie step by step
- Cook mashed potatoes as directed or make your own. Add half of the spices to potatoes..
- Brown hamburger with half of the spices. Drain grease from pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix the gravy packet with one cup of cold water. Then add to pan with drained hamburger on medium/high heat mix well and simmer until it thickens. Stirring constantly..
- Add hamburger to 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour creamed corn on top of hamburger.
- Pour corn on top of creamed corn..
- Spoon mashed potatoes on top of corn mixture. Smooth with a spatula or spoon. Make sure to completely cover mixture with potatoes..
- Bake for 25 minutes pull from oven and sprinkle cheese across top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before serving..