Up-us.info – My Chicken Salad. A refreshing and simple chicken salad, this is just as delicious over a bed of lettuce as it is on a sandwich! Use leftover chicken to make delicious chicken salad recipes from My Food and Family! subscribe. This chicken salad is one of my favorite make ahead lunch recipes.
This is basically my chicken salad except I add both chopped golden Delicious apple and green grapes and leave out the honey and. Curry Chicken Salad: healthy and super-yum. Just a few clean ingredients, like curry powder This Curry Chicken Salad is super clean and SO delicious. You can cook My Chicken Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Salad
- You need 2 cans of Swanson white premium chicken breast in can.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries.
- It’s 2 of green onions chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white ground pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Loaded with spiced chicken, golden raisins. Homemade Chicken Salad Recipe with Grapes. The past couple of weeks my husband and I have My Simple Trick for Making Shredded Chicken Breasts. Shredded chicken breast is the foundation.
My Chicken Salad instructions
- Drain chicken. Add to medium bowl..
- Add mayo..
- Add all the seasonings plus the lemon juice and the cranberries..
- Mix until all combined..
I always make my chicken salad from scratch by cooking the chicken breast in chicken broth and I usually add some onion, parsley and celery to the broth to give the chicken a lot of flavor. The chicken was marinated in herbs and spices with milk and olive oil. Chinese chicken salad – my most made asian salad! This is my most made faux Asian salad. It’s “faux” because it’s in no way authentic Chinese and that’s totally ok.