Up-us.info – Mini Taco Bowls. You can have Mini Taco Bowls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Taco Bowls
- It’s 12 of Burrito style tortilla shells.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 16 oz of Can refried beans.
- It’s 15 oz of Can black beans.
- You need 1 1/2 envelope of Taco seasoning (1.25oz).
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mexican-style or Taco-style shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 16 oz of Fresh salsa.
- Prepare 8 oz of Guacamole.
- You need 16 oz of Sour cream.
Mini Taco Bowls instructions
- Rinse black beans and set aside to air dry. Cut flour tortillas into quarters, making 4 triangular pieces. Press each tortilla piece into the cups of a muffin or cupcake pan, filling 24 cups for the first batch..
- Heat oven to 375°F. Mix together 1 cup of water and 1 1/2 packets taco seasoning. Set aside..
- Cook ground beef until brown and tender. Drain and remove fat/oil. Add 2/3 of seasoning mixture to beef and set aside remaining 1/3. Cook beef and seasoning on medium heat until thickened, stirring occasionally. Set aside beef, keeping warm..
- In a saucepan, heat refried beans and remaining 1/3 of seasoning mixture, on medium heat until well combined and hot. Set aside..
- For first batch, fill each tortilla cup with the seasoned ground beef. Sprinkle shredded cheese atop beef. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and tortillas turn golden brown..
- Allow to cool for 1 to 2 minutes, then remove from pan and place on cooling rack. Press remaining tortilla pieces into pan cups..
- Spoon refried beans into tortilla cups, add the black beans and top with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown..
- Top each taco cup with shredded lettuce, fresh salsa, guacamole and sour cream. Best when served immediately..