Up-us.info – Mediterranean Chickpea Salad. Thanks to the chickpeas, this salad will keep you full for hours. It’s satisfying in a way that leafy greens never could be. Growing up, my family vacationed in Alexandria, Egypt’s second-largest city and probably my favorite spot on the Mediterranean.
Of course the main idea of this chicken salad recipe is that it’s another no-cook, super quick dinner. Easy, healthy Mediterranean style chicken salad! With olive oil, vinegar, olives, capers, onions and fresh herbs. You can have Mediterranean Chickpea Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (mince).
- It’s 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 cans of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
This Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad is the perfect summer chicken salad full of Mediterranean flavors! Marinated Greek chicken with an extremely delicious salad! This Easy Mediterranean Chickpea Salad is the perfect make-ahead lunch for busy work or school days, and it makes a great healthy vegetarian side dish or. This Mediterranean chickpea salad has all the flavors of a classic Greek salad plus hearty chickpeas and fresh oregano and parsley for an extra pop of flavor.
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad instructions
- Juice the lemon..
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix with a whisk or fork until well blended..
- Open both cans of chickpeas. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Pour into large mixing bowl. Add the lemon dressing and stir to coat..
- Dice tomatoes, cucumber, and bell peppers. Add to the chickpeas..
- Add crumbled feta cheese and stir until everything is well coated with dressing and mixed..
A wonderful light meal or side dish! A perfect side or main, it’s packed with fiber and plant protein. Mediterranean Smashed Chickpea Salad with chickpeas, bell pepper, Kalamata olives, artichoke and dill is full of flavor and makes a great wrap or sandwich filler, dip or salad! This healthy, vegan recipe is filled with protein, loaded with veggies and tossed with a simple vinaigrette. It’s great for meal prep and a perfect summer lunch. #chickepea.