Up-us.info – Marinated Lamb Chops. You can have Marinated Lamb Chops using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Lamb Chops
- Prepare 8 of lamb chops (loin or cutlet).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced lemon grass.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need of Sprinkle chilli flakes.
Marinated Lamb Chops instructions
- Mix all ingredient together in a mixing bowl to make marinade..
- Lay lamb chops in a shallow roasting tray and pour marinade over. Allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 200*C..
- Cook chops for around12 to 15 minutes until brown on the outside and juicy and pink on the inside. Delicious!.