Up-us.info – Jaimie’s simple deviled eggs. You can cook Jaimie’s simple deviled eggs using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jaimie’s simple deviled eggs
- It’s 10 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
Jaimie’s simple deviled eggs step by step
- fill pot with water and put on the stove (on high).
- I put the eggs on before it boiled and waited for about 10 minutes.
- after the eggs are finished take pot and drain the water out.
- under cold water peel the eggs ( I used my empty carton to put the shells in, but whatever works).
- once the eggs are peeled, cut them in half and use a small spoon to get the yolk out ( using a spoon seemed to work better than a fork).
- put the yolks in a bowl, mayo, & mustard…mix ( flavor to taste as you go, I’m really picky about this recipe because many people tend to put either too much mayo or too much mustard).
- time for a little bit of salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder ( some people don’t like onion and garlic, it’s optional but you can barely taste it).
- put the filling in the egg, and put some paprika on it.
- remember it’s all about taste, try it as you go! hope you like it!.