Up-us.info – Healthy salad with tuna. Learn to make delicious, flavorful and low cholesterol tuna salad without mayonnaise. Mediterranean diet, low carb, gluten free. Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good.
In this healthy, lightened up version, I’ve stayed very traditional for a flavorful mix that’s a lot better for you than the mayo-loaded classic version. I know how much the world has loved my Tuna Stuffed Avocado, which is full of spicy goodness. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated. You can cook Healthy salad with tuna using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy salad with tuna
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1 medium of tomato.
- Prepare 1 small of red peper.
- You need 1 tbsp of of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of of peper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of fresh dill.
- You need 1 can of of tuna in water.
I make it healthier by swapping the mayonnaise for greek yogurt, loading it up with crunching celery and serving it inside avocados instead of sliced bread. It’s a delicious modern twist on tuna salad. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It’s a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that’s perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs.
Healthy salad with tuna step by step
- cut tomatos, peper,eggs and onions into small pieces, place in the bowl.
- peel avocado, slice and sprinkle with lemon juice, add to the bowl.
- add tuna, chopped dill, olive oil, salt and peper.
- serve on slice of toast and enjoy your healthy snack;).
I’m really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it’s a perfectly balanced meal. To make tuna salad healthy (but still delicious) cut back on the mayo, or use plain yogurt in place of mayo. Then load up on fresh crunchy veggies Tuna salad with pasta noodles: Adding some cooked pasta, like fregola, orzo, or farfallini to the tuna salad adds delightful texture and even extends the. These healthy tuna salad recipes show you simple and delicious ways to enjoy the classic lunchtime staple.