Up-us.info – Hash browns. Great method for cooking hash browns. I grated the potatoes into my salad spinner full of cold water – used that to triple rinse the potatoes and then drained them and spun the water out. Learn how to make crispy hashbrowns just like you get at a diner!
The best time to season your potatoes is after par boiling but before frying. Salt and pepper are the obvious seasoning choices here, but you could also add seasoning salt. The secret to perfect, crispy hash browns is that the potatoes are dry before cooking, and are cooked in plenty of butter. You can cook Hash browns using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hash browns
- Prepare 1 of large potato or 2 small (1 cup grated).
- It’s 3 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of crispy flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
You can make hash browns using raw or cooked potatoes. Hash browns are one of those brilliant recipes that taste amazing, look impressive and take very little effort. A welcome addition to any breakfast or lunch. Watch how to make irresistibly crispy hash browns in this short recipe video!
Hash browns instructions
- Grate the potato, and swueeze the water out..
- Pat the grated potatoes dry, and add the seasoning..
- Beat in 1 egg, and stir in the crispy flour..
- Heat a frying pan to high, and pour enough oil so that it’s 1 inch deep. Shape the potato mixture into patties, and fry on each side until it’s golden brown..
- Serve hot with ketchup or sour cream..
With this technique, you’ll enjoy the best homemade hash browns you’ve ever had. How to Make Hash Browns: I have handheld shredders, but nothing is easier or faster than using Serve the hash browns promptly, as potatoes tend to become less tender when they’re cold, and you. Stuffed Hash Browns Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Fold hash browns in half; slide onto plate and keep warm. The Best Hash Browns Recipes on Yummly