Up-us.info – Easy Mayonnaise Salad Lunch. You can have Easy Mayonnaise Salad Lunch using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Mayonnaise Salad Lunch
- You need of Vegetables.
- It’s 1 of large cucumber.
- Prepare 2 leaves of lettuce.
- You need 5 of mini tomatoes.
- It’s 5 of mini carrots.
- It’s of Others.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Easy Mayonnaise Salad Lunch step by step
- Wash all vegetables lightly before continuing..
- Take 1/3 of the cucumber and cut it in to 4ths the long way. Then cut them to the width of about 1 cm or half inch..
- Cut each tomato into quarters..
- Cut each mini carrot into quarters..
- Tear the lettuce leaves. Leave the stem..
- Put all ingredients in a bowl. Gradually put mayonnaise in and mix until you are happy. As a topping, put on salt and pepper and your done!.